5th March, Tuesday
The Green Bond Boot Camp is an intensive training course exclusively designed for the international attendees of the CBI 2019 Annual Conference. It is intended as a comprehensive introduction for professionals who want to benefit from the fast-growing market in Green Bonds. The training is led by a senior Certification practitioner and the modules are presented by green bond experts.
The Green Bond Boot Camp’s aim is to prepare the growing number of new and ambitious actors in green bond markets wishing to contribute to scaling up financing of low carbon assets, clean energy , climate resilient assets and green infrastructure.
The programme includes four learning modules, using case studies and ’Tales from the Trenches’ shared directly from issuers during the day:
- Green Bond basics, market overview and pricing
- Labelling, Certification, green definitions and criteria
- Policy and market development
- Case studies
- The Green Bond Boot Camp has the maximum number of participants at 50
- Each participant is provided with comprehensive course materials which can be annotated during the camp and retained for future reference
- Refreshments throughout the day and lunch are included
- Laptops will not be used during the training
All Boot Camp participants will receive a complimentary invitation to the invite-only 4th Green Bond Pioneer Awards (evening 5th March).